The Songe velvet range from the "EPIC" brand is a very nice collection of cushions, bed ends (eiderdown) and curtains.
It is a 100% cotton velvet, thick and very well combed.
The Songe velvet collection currently consists of seven identical solid colors in the baths between the eiderdowns and the cushions. If you want to tone-on-tone the same, then there will be almost no difference in bathing.
Example: the Orange Songe cushion will be in the same tone as the Songe throw / end of the bed or Orange curtain.
Let's describe seven colors of velvet:
- Beige or stone gray. On a cotton velvet, the Beige color always gives a Stone Gray bath, which is why it is specified on the site. This color is beautiful, if you want to stay in a neutral, clear and uncluttered decoration.
- Charcoal gray is wonderful if you want to darken a room or contrast other colors in your room.
- Celadon only has a green bath (no blue in it). This color is soft to match a lot of color.
- Tobacco is a very fashionable color at the moment that blends in perfectly with natural color decors from beige to brown.
- Powder (pink) is a soft pink like Celadon is for green. These are two colors that are easy to combine.
- Lemon is a particular color but very beautiful. The bath is perfect, there is not too much green in this yellow. There is just the tip sufficient so that the yellow is not bland.
- The Orange is magnificent. It is a strong orange that has a lot of presence for lovers of this color. When you want to add a splash of color to a room, this one is perfect.
The 90x200cm size of the velvet comforter will fit perfectly on a sofa or any width of bed. From 140x200cm to 200x200cm.
Here is a small example of a combination (among many others) of colors that you could make:
With the Céladon eiderdown, you could combine a small Powder and Orange velvet cushion in the size 45x45cm with in addition a small Céladon cushion 40x55 cm to recall the color of the end of the bed and to mix shapes.
Never hesitate to mix shapes and sizes of cushions with each other.
The square and rectangular cushion blend together perfectly.
Beyond these seven very beautiful colors of these velvets. Both the cushion and the comforter have a very subtle little finish around it.
The velvet cushion and the velvet eiderdown have a small beige cotton pique to bring out the color of the velvet very soberly. This small border is discreet and makes the difference when looking at the cushions or the bed ends.
Do not hesitate for a second to immerse yourself in this new “EPIC” brand for future small or large decoration projects at home.