Personal data policy
The personal data policy implemented by Home Beddings and Curtains is accessible from each page of the site www.home-beddings-and-curtains.com (hereinafter the “Site”) as well as in the general conditions of sale .
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data concerning you collected from this website are subject to automated processing for which the person responsible is:
Home Beddings and Curtains
49 rue de Ponthieu
Paris 75008 France
- NATURE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Your "personal data" refers to all information concerning you as a natural person and which allows you to be identified, directly or indirectly. The personal data that we are likely to collect when you browse the site are:
- basic personal data, such as your first and last names, your photographs, your date of birth, your postal address, your e-mail address, your telephone numbers (*),
- technical connection and navigation data, such as the IP address of your terminal, the date & time of your connection, the pages visited, the characteristics of your browser (type, language, etc.) and of your terminal (type, resolution, etc.) , via cookies
- geographic location data (geolocation),
- publication data, such as your reviews, comments, ratings,
- behavioral data, such as your purchase history.
(*): You can refuse to be called on your telephone number in the context of any telephone canvassing by third parties, by registering on Bloctel (website: bloctel.gouv.fr).
This article is intended to inform you about the origin and use of navigation information processed during your consultation and your rights in this area.
Indeed, when consulting our site, information relating to your browsing may be saved in "cookie" files, installed on your terminal. These cookies do not allow you to be identified but record information relating to the navigation of your terminal on our site (the pages you have consulted, the date and time of the consultation, etc.), allowing them to be read. during your subsequent visits, facilitating your subsequent browsing on our site.
These cookies are placed on our site, either directly by us or by some of our partners.
Home Beddings and Curtains informs you that no cookies intended for HOME BEDDINGS AND CURTAINS will be issued via the sites of our partners.
The shelf life of this information by HOME BEDDINGS AND CURTAINS in your computer is 13 months.
However, we inform you that if you share the use of your terminal with other people, we cannot be sure that the services and advertisements intended for your terminal correspond to your own use of this terminal and not to that of another user of this terminal.
The cookies we issue via our site:
The cookies that we issue on your terminal allow us to recognize your browser when you connect to our site. These allow us to:
- To establish attendance statistics (number of visits, page views, your route, etc.), allowing us to continuously improve our services
- To adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal
- To memorize information entered in various forms, (identification, contents of your basket,…).
- Manage and securely access your personal spaces (customer account, order history, etc.)
- To provide content, including advertising, related to your areas of interest
Cookies issued by third parties via our site:
When browsing our site, it is possible that one or more cookies from partner companies are placed in your terminal via pages of our site. HOME BEDDINGS AND CURTAINS does not have access to and control means for these, which are the responsibility of third parties.
These cookies placed by third parties allow them to identify the products consulted or purchased on our site in order to be able to send you advertising offers corresponding to your areas of interest.
Your choices regarding cookies:
The recording of a cookie remains subordinate to your will. You therefore have the option of configuring your browser software so as to be able to oppose, totally or partially (in particular depending on the issuer) the recording of "cookies". The configuration also offers you the possibility of accepting or rejecting cookies on an ad hoc basis, before the latter is saved in your terminal.
You can thus choose to express at any time and modify your wishes in terms of cookies, by operating as follows:
- For Mozilla firefox: Choose the "tool" menu then "Options", Click on the "privacy" icon, Locate the "cookie" menu and select the options that suit you.
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and above: Choose the "Tools" (or "Tools") menu, then "Internet Options" (or "Internet Options"), Click on the "Confidentiality" (or "Confidentiality") tab , Select the desired level using the cursor.
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer 5: Choose the "Tools" (or "Tools") menu, then "Internet Options" (or "Internet Options"), Click on the "Security" (or "Security") tab, Select " Internet "then" Custom level "(or" CustomLevel "), Locate the" cookies "section and choose the option that suits you.
- For Opera 6.0 and above: Choose the menu "File"> "Preferences", Privacy and select the options that suit you.
- For Safari: In the Safari menu choose "Preferences"> "Security" and select the options that suit you.
- PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ("PURPOSES")
The personal data concerning you collected on this site are subject to computer processing, the objectives of which are as follows:
- Track and fulfill your orders during purchases made on the site
- Inform you about the brand's products, events & services (Newsletter, etc.) if you have subscribed to the newsletter
- Develop statistics and site traffic measurements
- Ensure the security of the site, access to your personal data, and detect possible computer intrusion attempts
- Customize the presentation and operation of the site according to your preferences
- Send you advertising or commercial prospecting messages, provided that you have given your consent
- Manage your opinions via the surveys in which you participate
- Offer you to participate in contests or lotteries
Some information collected is mandatory to achieve the purposes described above, others are optional. You are systematically informed of the mandatory or optional nature of information, when it is collected, by means of an asterisk indicated on each field of the form concerned. If you do not complete certain mandatory fields, access to one or more services offered by the site will be impossible, or the quality of the service will be degraded.
- WHEN IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Your personal data may be collected by Home Beddings and Curtains when:
- you browse the pages of the site,
- you subscribe to our information flows (Newsletter, etc.), *
- you create your customer account ("My account" section),
- you get in touch with our brand (“Contact” section),
- you publish photos, videos, your comments, opinions on our products & services,
- you make an online purchase,
* The subscription to the newsletter implies that you authorize the company HOME BEDDINGS AND CURTAINS to send you these commercial messages by electronic means. To unsubscribe, simply click on the link provided for this purpose in our newsletters or send your request to customer service by email firstname.lastname@example.org or directly from your account.
- RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data concerning you which are collected on this site are exclusively intended for the use of Home Beddings and Curtains
They are nevertheless likely to be transmitted:
- to service providers to which Home Beddings and Curtains uses as part of the performance of the services and services linked to the site, such as for example the computer operation of the site, the sending of our Newsletter, management, processing and payment for your orders.
Finally, Home Beddings and Curtains may be required to transmit your personal data to a third party at the request of the judicial authorities or any administrative authority authorized by law.
They are not disclosed to any other third party.
- DURATION OF RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
When your personal data is collected by Home Beddings and Curtains, they will only be kept for a period strictly necessary for the purpose of the intended processing, as declared to the CNIL.
- PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Home Beddings and Curtains attaches great importance to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data.
For this, Home Beddings and Curtains takes all the usual precautions, with regard to the risks presented by the processing, to preserve the security of your personal data, in order to prevent their unauthorized or unlawful disclosure, their alteration, their loss. or their destruction. Home Beddings and Curtains also ensures that the recipients of your personal data (those mentioned above) implement a level of security in accordance with our own standards when processing your personal data on our behalf.
- VOS DROITS
In accordance with the amended law "Informatique et Libertés" of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access, modify directly from your personal account, and the right to delete * your personal data. If you provide a just cause, you also have a right to oppose their processing. You can exercise these rights by contacting us:
- by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- or by post addressed to:
Home Beddings and Curtains
49 rue de Ponthieu
Paris 75008 France
* to exercise the right to deletion, it is imperative to attach an identity document to your request
In order for us to be able to satisfy your request and to avoid any identity theft, a copy of your identity document must be attached.
We undertake to respond within a maximum period of one month following receipt of your duly completed request.
For more information on exercising your rights, you can consult the CNIL website here: https://www.cnil.fr
- CNIL FORMALITIES
The processing of your personal data carried out on this Home Beddings and Curtains site complies with the reporting formalities of the National Commission for Information Technology and Freedoms (CNIL).